Smaller and helpful, the Rockwell Small Circular Saw is a roundabout saw to address most issues around the house. It accompanies an assortment of edges, includes a laser pointer, and accompanies a conveying case. When you need a handheld saw equipped for handling a couple of messy employments, this is the one to bring home.
Rockwell Versacut is a helpful smaller than normal roundabout saw with a plenty of cutting edge connections. Simply ensure you comprehend what connections to use on the material you require cut.
- The Rockwell Versacut has a sharp edge and embellishment for relatively every need. It accompanies a: HSS sharp edge, carbide cutting edge, jewel edge, no-damage base plate, vacuum connector, and a straight edge direct.
- The incorporated bolt and switch make one gave utilize conceivable. You’ll have the capacity to move this petite roundabout saw in tight spaces
- The sharp edges can slice through tile, wood, PVC pipe, aluminum, sheet metal, and an assortment of different materials. With a most extreme cutting profundity of more than 1″, you can slice through wood deck, pipe, and thicker materials that other Small Circular Saw can’t deal with.
- Utilize the vacuum connection to expel tidy from the cut and around your work territory. You’ll have the capacity to keep up a perfect observable pathway while working.
- The engine is set in the back of the handle to enhance ergonomics and make it less demanding to utilize the Rockford Versacut for longer timeframes.
- A few people have detailed that the Versacut has a solid kick back when being used. They felt that it was as yet important to utilize the two hands to hold it set up when slicing through thicker things.
- A few people additionally announced that the Versacut sharp edge destroyed after only 10 or so employments. Notwithstanding, this may have a comment with which sharp edges were utilized on which materials.
Price Rockwell Small Circular Saw : $81.18 (used)